09 May 2011

Rugby Pics - MARFU Div III semi-finals - Blacksburg v. Virginia

Here are the pictures from when Blacksburg played Virginia. Open up the article to view the full gallery.




The pictures can be found on my Picasaweb site at http://picasaweb.google.com/jpates

The sad part is this is probably my last set of pictures of the Blacksburg Rugby team. I will be moving next month to Richmond, and I do not think I will continue doing rugby photographs. Blacksburg was a team that I truly enjoyed. Even though I only played less than 2 seasons with them, they have always made me feel like a welcome addition to the team whether or not I was able to play. For this, I feel incredibly lucky to have known many great people from the team.

I do wish Blacksburg Rugby the best of luck in the upcoming seasons, and I may make it out when they play James River. I might have to dust off my camera for that.

No comments: